Hourly billing is done at a rate of $30/hour for all services. Monthly invoices include a detailed breakdown and allocation of hours for the services performed.
If you prefer, we can negotiate a flat rate per month or per project. This is a standard arrangement for single contracts, such as website development or the creation of promotional material; however, it is an option for all services.
Terms and Conditions
- Hourly rates are billed in 15 minute increments.
- A 50% deposit is required on all project-based jobs prior to commencement of work. Payment of the remaining 50% is due in full prior to delivery of the completed project.
- A 25% surcharge will be charged on all projects requiring evening and weekend or ‘rush’ service.
- Contracts that require travel off of Vancouver Island will be billed at a rate of $40/hour
- Monthly retainer invoices are emailed on the 15th of the month and are due within two weeks of issue.
- Hourly invoices are emailed on the first of the month, or upon completion of project, and are payable upon receipt.
- There are no refunds for domain name registration, website hosting or search engine submission charges.
- There will be a $15.00 service fee for any returned cheques.
- Payment is accepted in the form of cash, cheque, or e-transfer. Credit is not accepted.
- All fees are quoted in Canadian Dollars.
- A 5% sales tax will be added to your invoice (Canadian clients only).
- Incidental expenses such as long distance charges, photocopying, postage or courier fees and job specific office supplies are billed directly to the client at cost (all receipts will be provided).